Careers at RMC Consultants
RMC is looking for a Environmental Construction Operator/Field Laborer/Superintendent for various mine reclamation or similar projects. Work may entail heavy equipment operation, labor, welding, grinding, sampling, seeding and vegetation, estimating, etc. Work will occur in remote locations, high altitudes, and in and around abandoned mines. Successful candidates will have practical and diversified work experience.
Position requires the following:
• Heavy equipment operations experience (experience in mountainous terrain preferred).
• Good general construction, mechanical, concrete, fabrication, or other skills.
• Able to lift up to 100 pounds and hike long distances at high altitudes
• Willingness to perform laborer and equipment operation work tasks (50/50 split).
• Must be reliable, dependable, and willing to travel up to 75% of the time outside the Denver area and able able to work extended hours during peak times.
• Ability to utilized Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel predominantly) is a plus.
• Ability to review construction bid documents, and estimate and prepare bids is a definite plus
• OSHA and/or MSHA certification preferred
Place of Performance:
• Rocky Mountain States
Pay rate is hourly and is dependent on experience, but typically ranges from $15.00 to $25.00 an hour DOE.
Please email your resume ASAP. All positions require evidence of a current 40 hour HAZWOPER training certification.
Individuals with skills relevant to our core business activities are welcome to email resumes to Jobs RMC Information Request. Please include RMC Consultants and your target job title in the email subject line.
RMC Consultants, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that Equal Employment Opportunity is a legal, social and economic necessity, and declares and reaffirms its policy not to discriminate in its employment practices against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Successful applicants are required to pass a background investigation, which includes a credit report and drug screen.