RMC provides technical, scientific, and project management staff to support clients’ short- or long-term projects. Below are examples of the types of technical support we have recently provided to clients.
Environmental Field Support
- Borehole drilling/logging
- Well installation/development
- Soil, groundwater, surface water, air, waste sampling
- Aquifer testing/data analysis
- Geotechnical testing
- Prepare permits and regulatory evaluations
- Evaluate/interpret water-quality data
- Prepare GIS maps/databases
- Review oil and gas spill reports; review/approve remediation plans
- Tracked review process for NEPA documents
Example Project: Technical Support to Colorado Soil and Gas Conservation Commission
RMC provided environmental staff to support COGCC’s Environmental Protection Specialists in evaluating spill reports, remediation work plans/remedial actions, site closures, violation notices and other documents related to the oil and gas industry. Typically, multiple forms related to a single facility were evaluated along with supporting reports and technical data, as well as communicating with operators (oil companies) and third-party environmental consultants involved in the project. After review, RMC personnel either closed the case or, when appropriate, or referred the case regional EPS personnel for further action/directives or enforcement actions.